Gold Wedding Band
Multi Faceted-Rhombus Cut
Can Be Personalized
The picture shows the ring width is 8mm
Rings Width:5MM 6MM 8MM 10MM(If you want a width that is not in the options, please contact customer service, we will reply within 12 hours.)
Note: the character of the inside ring is "Tungsten carbide", which is deleted as default. If you stick to have it engraved on "tungsten carbide" inside of ring, please tell me and email to us when you have ordered.
Personalized gold wedding ring with optional width of 5mm,6mm,8mm for men and women to wear on all occasions,wedding ring engagement ring commemorative day ring.The multifaceted diamond cut makes the ring unique,and you can choose to add a pattern or number to the ring to make it unique.We smoothed the inside of the ring for easier and safer wear.
Multi Faceted Pure Tungsten Ring Gold Plated Rings Bands Bling Jewelry
Palladium has become fashionable lately, it is from the tungsten carbide ring and is used in the manufacture of jewelry, and it is very close to tungsten but also has a union with metals such as gold and silver. The price increase has been caused by the movement of gold and Tungsten Band Ring.
The reason for its price is its purity; consumers are attracted because it is a pure metal and is not manufactured or built. In addition palladium is a light metal. Palladium is 40% less heavy than tungsten carbide ring.
Unlike traditional metals, such as gold, silver etc. ..., palladium is a new metal with innumerable advantages, among them it is hypoallergenic unlike white gold that constitutes allergies in cases where nickel is used as an alloy.
Palladium and tungsten carbide ring are undoubtedly superior to any other precious white metal used in the manufacture of fine jewelry. Much has been written about tungsten carbide ring and its properties compared to white gold alloys.
Newly arrived palladium is described as very similar to Custom tungsten carbide ring. This is true, but there are differences and the most important is its price. To evaluate the color we do it compared to the most popular alloys.
While during the manufacturing process Palladium has a slightly yellowish appearance, the finished products have the same color. tungsten carbide ring maintains the impeccable white color that is characteristic throughout the process.
Both metals are alloyed at 95% purity as standard. The remaining 5% usually is ruthenium. Being also a member of the PGM (tungsten group of metals) ruthenium offers 100% noble metal content in the final alloy.
Rarity, oddity, peculiarity, strangeness, oddness, scarcity. Both metals are very rare and are considered valuable. They are among the four metals that have an ISO currency code. The other two metals are gold and silver. tungsten carbide ring is 15 times rarer than gold, and palladium is even rarer.